The world's only iCLASS SE and iCLASS SEOS Cloner.
The iCS Decoder plugs directly into the iCopy-X. Comes bundled with three iCLASS SE® / SEOS® Blank Tags.
WORLD'S FIRST DECODER FOR ICLASS® SE & SEOS
The iCS Decoder is cutting-edge accessory for the iCopy-X, which can clone iCLASS SE® and iCLASS SEOS®.
Most iCLASS® SE® & SEOS® systems still have legacy card acceptance enabled in their configuration. The iCS Decoder can decode iCLASS SEOS® IP / SE cards, and then generate an new card with legacy encoding.
- The iCS Decoder will only work for target systems that are configured to accept legacy cards. This is the default configuration.
- This technique will not work on all iCLASS SE® readers. Coverage is approximate 85%.
- The iCS Decoder is an accessory - it requires an iCopy-X.
How to use
Step by step instructions
The iCS Decoder is a simple plug-and-play device. Setup is quick and easy:
- Plug the iCS Decoder into the iCopy-X using the provided USB-C cable.
- The iCopy-X will recognise the accessory within 5 seconds.
If the device is not recognised, simply unplug and replug the device.
- Place the target iCLASS SE® / iCLASS SEOS card® on the iCS Decoder.
- The target card's CSN, Facility Code and Card Number will be displayed.
- Disconnect the iCS Decoder.
- The iCopy-X will prompt for an iCS blank card.
- Place the blank card on the device to write the card.
- - 1x iCS Decoder
- - 3x iCLASS SE / SEOS Blank Cards (One-Time-Write)
- - 1x USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable
iCopy-X / iCS Decoder Holder
3D Printable holder device for the iCopy-X + iCS Decoder Combo
- Connectivity: USB-C
- Dimensions: 90 x 55 x 24mm
- Weight: 60
Shipping & Delivery Information
Each iCopy-X iCS Decoder is dispatched from our European warehouse. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.