Updating your iCopy-X
The iCopy-X firmware is regularly updated - new functionality, bug-fixes and more. Updating the firmware is quick and rapid.
Firmware is unique to each device, and can be be generated with the form below.
- Enter your device's serial number (found under the "About" menu on the device) in the form below, and click on the 'Generate' button.
- Connect the iCopy-X to your computer using the USB Type C cable
- The device will be mounted.
Delete any ".ipk" files from the root directory.
- Download the generated update package, and copy it to the root directory of the iCopy-X.
- Press "Ok" on the second page of the "About" menu on the iCopy-X to start the automatic upgrade.
Please note: Update packages are unique to each device - if the update fails, please confirm that you entered your serial number correctly.