Lab401 ('the Company') is committed to protecting your privacy.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
When you subscribe to the services of this website, you must first complete a registration form. During registration, you are required to provide contact information and some basic information.
This website may also place a 'cookie' on your machine, for example to provide personalized services. This information may include, but not limited to, relevant login and authentication details as well as information relating to your activities and preferences across this website.
Failure to supply such data may result in the Company's being unable to provide its services to you.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH DATA ARE USED
Data collected or to be collected by the Company may be used for the following purposes:
1. sending to you direct marketing and promotional materials of products and services provided by the Company, its subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies, or affiliates;
2. handling and following up enquiries and matters related hereto;
3. conducting customer and service surveys;
4. identifying the winners' or customers' identity when collecting the winning prizes or gifts from the Company;
5. meeting the requirements to make disclosure under requirements of any law binding on the Company;
6. purposes relating thereto.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Data held by the Company relating to you will be kept confidential. The Company may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected provide such data to the following parties:
1. any subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies, or affiliates of the Company;
2. any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides services to the Company, its subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates, and associated companies in connection with the operation of their business;
3. any other person or company who is under a duty of confidentiality to the Company, its subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates, and associated companies and has undertaken to keep such information confidential.
4. any person or persons who have a right under the Ordinance to gain access to such data.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to:
1. check whether the Company holds any personal data relating to you and the right of access to such data;
2. require the Company to correct any data relating to you which is inaccurate; and
3. ascertain the Company's policies and practices in relation to personal data.
Request for access and correction of data and the kinds of data held should be addressed in writing to:
142 Avenue Paul Santy
The Company may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting corrections to your information. In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, the Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.